B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

OK...Can anyone tell me why Ksusha put jeans on before? I thought she was going out, but obviously not!...Surely she can't be feeling the cold...It's 25 degrees in Barca now...:huh:

so she can seduce us later by taking them off 😏

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yeh, right..The thing is, if she stepped up to the plate she'd be awesome, IMO...

yes she would and I was trying to have some humor since we just talked about seduction 😄

6 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I never thought I would give the Madam Sofie so much credit, but when you are wrong you must admit that you were wrong. I was wrong about Sofie and Naomi,  Aria in the big bedroom has been a complete disaster because she just can't live up to the bedroom and it's history, she just has her BF and he is always in control of what happens when he is there. Aria is just a little kid and we all know that Alexa is never going to amount to anything. The Preachers Daughter is saving it for marriage, so she should not even come to Barcelona and be apart of this project. Really sad what is going on in B-2, possibly the worst set of tenants ever to grace the beachside apartment.

My buddy told me that if it was up to him, he would boot all the girls out and start over and that includes the fake girls from B4.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Opinions vary moos, but she is just little giggly kid, no real sexuality and sensuality has she shown since being in this apartment. No seduction of either BF or the viewers. She thinks cause she has big tits that is all you need to make a man happy, like I said just a little giggly kid. She certainly does not deserve the Master Bedroom actually none of them do. They are all 3 failures in this project. Lana's mother exudes far more sexuality and sensuality and she doesn't even have to try, than any of these 3 have in their pinky fingers.

I seen a few pictures of Lana's mom when she was in the shower and that's the type of woman that is needed to pull RLC out of the rut they are in!!  She is top shelf in my book!!!!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ehi, la prossima settimana, quando salterà la nostra mente salendo su RLC 3.0, spero che sarai abbastanza uomo da ammettere che hai torto, Thes ... 😏

what do you mean RLC 3.0?

6 minutes ago, Mauri said:

what do you mean RLC 3.0?

It's just a term a few of us have given for the various development stages in the RLC apt, especially the girl's apts. RLC 1.0 was the beginning when they showed very little, and a few are still at that stage (Eg Ksusha). RLC 2.0 was obvious a lot more nudity and RLC 3.0 is where some of the girls are at with, for instance, all the wide open bating and sex...Jasmin seemed to jump from 1.0 to 3.0 and missed 2,0 out totally! Some might say she's 4.0 now, after her anal sex the other night.
It's just meant to be a bit of fun though...😉

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I seen a few pictures of Lana's mom when she was in the shower and that's the type of woman that is needed to pull RLC out of the rut they are in!!  She is top shelf in my book!!!!

My eyes nearly fell out of my head when I saw her.  RLC needs to move at least one girls apartment away from the naive virginal acting 22 year olds ...and up to the mid 30s or 40s with experience and maturity.  I am tired of the training sessions for every new arrival.  I'm tired of the constant cell phone obsessions.  I'm tired of twister, beer pong, charades and whatever other stupid games they play.

• Like 1