B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #2

Personally I don't think Aria gets the credit she deserves on here...She an attractive girl, a little girl next door sort of look with a cracking pair of REAL boobs and a beautiful pussy...She  a really friendly girl and interacts with all the girls, is regularly serving up some great bates now, and has epic sex with her BF. He's even a canny lad, doesn't come over too often and gets on well with the girls...It's a big 👍 from me for Aria...❤️

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

I see they are playing cards again.

I also see Ksusha isn't doing very well. :biggrin:

Good...😏

Do they ever just play ordinary cards, even for loose change or matches?...not that I'm complaining if they have an impulse to strip when they pick a deck of cards up, Do you think these girls played Strip Snap, Rummy and Beggar thy Neighbour when they were kids?...😏

1 hour ago, Tamme Klaas said:

It's nice to watch girls play!😊
Ksusha will have problems with the cards if the wine continues to taste so good.🍼
I hope she can stand "a boot"

It's fucking torture watching this...or not.  Aira will not shut the fuck up for one second.  The others are bored.  Mila wants out of there and the hermit keeps retreating to he private balcony.  What a cluster fuck.  Mila...do yourself a favour and leave, you are too fun for these idiots.