B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't think it's illegal, I just think it is per the tenants request which is BS.  The tenants are not dumb when it comes to having their hiding places!!!

I mean, why put in the contract when so many seems to be comfortable doing it on camera anyway?

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I mean, why put in the contract when so many seems to be comfortable doing it on camera anyway?

The contractual part doesn't make any sense, you are right about that.  I don't feel like a person just sitting on a toilet is obscene.  It would be obscene if the camera was placed in such a way that you got to see the leftovers when one stood up......now that's obscene!

I think the biggest decision for some being off camera is for a hiding place.  A prime example of losing a prime hiding spot, is the hall bathroom in B2.  There has been a lot of toot consumed in that bathroom with multiple people that you couldn't even see when they moved into the hiding place of that bathroom.  The camera in that bathroom will never change for that one reason alone.

There are numerous apartments where you can't even see some of the bathrooms at all.  Taya's old apartment was this way and probably still is.  Nelly's apartment is the same way.  The tenants can pretty much tell RLC what they are willing to show and if a camera interferes with that then they have it moved or taken out.  A prime example of this would be in Ava's apartment, the bathroom used to have a camera mounted on the back wall of the shower but it doesn't anymore.  There used to also be a camera on the far side of their bed that was removed per tenant request I'm sure.

48 minutes ago, Noldus said:

it's a big difference to take a short pee in front of the cam, as opposed to making bigger affiliates (poop) 

Maybe. But I'd like to see it anyway 😉 So special thanks to Mila, Rose, Belle, Nora, Beatrice, Estelle, Taya, Yulia and a couple of guests at Lana's.

il y a 5 minutes, ed2 a dit :

Peut être. Mais je voudrais le voir de toute façon 😉 si spécial grâce à Mila, Rose, Belle, Nora, Béatrice, Estelle, Taya, Yulia et quelques invités à Lana.

It is by reading this that we realize that voyeurism has several degrees of preversion 🤮

6 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

It is by reading this that we realize that voyeurism has several degrees of preversion 🤮

Well, I know I'm wierd, but don't read too much into it. There are many perversions. Some like to see BDSM, some like to see high heels and big dilso, some think cum should be swallowed, I like to spy on girls taking a pee. I hope I wasn't that sickening.