Darren & Roberta

16 minutes ago, Darren&Roberta said:

я разобралась с этим сайтом))). и рада вас всех видеть и слышать. очень приятно ваши коментарии. обожаю. благодарю.❤️

Welcome. I hope we have good fun together 👍💕

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Darren&Roberta said:

я разобралась с этим сайтом))). и рада вас всех видеть и слышать. очень приятно ваши коментарии. обожаю. благодарю. ❤️

شكرا

9 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I think Mira is mad at me or something! It’s all my fault guys. She is showing me who’s the boss! 😬

No it is not you. This is their style Mira did it in all her Apt now. She teese as and then pooffffff blocked.

2 hours ago, Darren&Roberta said:

я разобралась с этим сайтом))). и рада вас всех видеть и слышать. очень приятно ваши коментарии. обожаю. благодарю.❤️

Welcome to the forum. I Hope the conversation with you will be good. Don't be mad from some opinion.hello❤️❤️

32 minutes ago, nounou said:

No it is not you. This is their style Mira did it in all her Apt now. She teese as and then pooffffff blocked.

Cam 2 must not be free from the beginning, we have not planned to change it after teasing

• Like 1

9 hours ago, groomy said:

Guy who did Massage? Yes. But Roberta had some lecherous plans for him:angel:. I think - she already have 4 guys already in VH.

Saw 3... her boss, her sex colleague and the other guy that the guest refused to had sex.. for her level will be very easy to have guys at vh

27 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

bye bye

Girls will get time - less shy with cameras. Have a good time.

20 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Saw 3... her boss, her sex colleague and the other guy that the guest refused to had sex.. for her level will be very easy to have guys at vh

More. Four guys+Mira + Darren&Lenka+rubber dick and other toys.

Henry. Darren. Guy with opening orgy. Another guy - with tattoo "Believe" on his left chest. And Lenka/Mira - too. So formally this is the start stronger than Misty's level:angel:.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, groomy said:

Girls will get time - less shy with cameras. Have a good time.

More. Four guys+Mira + Darren&Lenka+rubber dick and other toys.

Henry. Darren. Guy with opening orgy. Another guy - with tattoo "Believe" on his left chest. And Lenka/Mira - too. So formally this is the start stronger than Misty's level:angel:.

That tattoo guy wasn't the same from the first day ??  sorry didn't know that toys also counts.. so how may # for toys?? 😁

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Darren&Roberta said:

именно так. я влюбилась в него. когда его огромный член вошел в меня.

Haha! I bet you did. Have fun with that thing. I know I would too. 💦♥️

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

That tattoo guy wasn't the same from the first day ??  sorry didn't know that toys also counts.. so how may # for toys?? 😁

Two different guys. One only in the opening orgy (short haircut) and other with this tattoo - was once again.