Darren & Roberta

2 hours ago, Mira&Henry said:

"BEPb"  - must been read as "Ver' " that means "Believe". also he jokes that may decide to add new letter in the beginning of word ib future and it will be "3BEPb", reads as "Zver'" and means "the beast"

Tks 🙂 but wow russian language is really complicated lool the number 3 transforms "believe" in "the beast" 😁

Just now, Sparkles said:

It was yesterday "party" clothes 😎
But twitter said that m&h will visit lenka.... did roberta leave again?? 

She have normal job. Therefore, not always in the apartment.

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Tks 🙂 but wow russian language is really complicated lool the number 3 transforms "believe" in "the beast" 😁

Not 3 - Z. Cyrillic alphabet - З = Z. For other languages (Bulgarian, Belarusian, Macedonian etc.) also - З = Z.

bulgarian_alphabet.jpg

macedonian-writing-system-pronunciation-

• Like 3

I like how M&H act as managers,their prior house i didnt watch it(mainly bbecause cause Betty and Rick weren't  of my tastes)but now i watch this one an little more and it's nice that they care and are active in their duties,all the opposite from one or other manager that opens places and let them almost abandoned.

Henry Mira, Henry; if you read this please try to do something about the side bedroom cams.  They are too far away and there is a blind spot along the wall perpendicular to the door.  Also, the #2 living room cam now shows the dining room.  I think it would be much better if it was placed closer to  and facing the couch in the living room.  I would view this apartment far more often but I think the cams, especially the bedroom cams, are way too far away from the action.   All in all it is a great apartment with a lot of action.  I just think the cam placement could be a bit better.  

BTW, I think you guys are going to make great managers..😅

13 minutes ago, mic351 said:

try to do something about the side bedroom cams.  They are too far away and there is a blind spot along the wall perpendicular to the door. 

I second this. At least one of the cams should be closer and show more of a side view of the bed. Similar to this view I think would be ideal:

Mira_Henry_Nov._17th_2017_1_.TS_00000244gif hosting

• Like 2

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

People may find her walking her toes weird but because of that I think she has some of the best legs I've ever seen on a woman on VH.

I believe Lenka has the condition known as 'metatarsalgia'.