Darren & Roberta

18 minutes ago, Patriarch said:

I believe Lenka has the condition known as 'metatarsalgia'.

I'd rather say she was trying to become a ballet dancer in her childhood 😀

29 minutes ago, waldi said:

I'd rather say she was trying to become a ballet dancer in her childhood 😀

With all due respect, the condition can result from cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy,  and autism spectrum disorder, and is therefore not something to be flippant about IMHO.

8 minutes ago, Patriarch said:

With all due respect, the condition can result from cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy,  and autism spectrum disorder, and is therefore not something to be flippant about IMHO.

Thank you for the accurate scientific explanation. I'm more than happy to read about it in due course

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Patriarch said:

Doesn't effect her fucking performance then lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Patriarch said:

I believe Lenka has the condition known as 'metatarsalgia'.

У Ленки в 2014 году была серьезная авария. Она могла остаться инвалидом. У нее было множество операций. И теперь ей комфортно ходить так. Скорее всего в этом году планируется еще 1-2 операции. 

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Darren&Roberta said:

Lenka in 2014 was a serious accident. She could remain disabled. She had a lot of operations. And now she feels comfortable walking like that. Most likely this year, another 1-2 operations are planned. 

Thank you very much for clarifying Lenka's situation. I am deeply sorry to hear of her accident, and I pray for a successful, full recovery to a condition where she is most comfortable. Please give Lenka my heartfelt best wishes, from the United Kingdom. XXX

6 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Now that Henry has replaced the #2 living room cam, we get a closer view of people eating and drinking.  HOW FRICKING EXCITING!!!  NOT!!💀

I like this cam. We still have cam3 and 4 for the sofa. Cam2 was too far away from sofa action anyways. 

3 hours ago, Darren&Roberta said:

Lenka in 2014 was a serious accident. She could remain disabled. She had a lot of operations. And now she feels comfortable walking like that. Most likely this year, another 1-2 operations are planned. 

Thank you for letting us know. I hope she gets whatever care she
needs to make a full recovery.

If it's OK to ask, were her Achilles tendons damaged in the accident?
It looks like putting her feet flat on the floor might cause her pain,
because it would stretch her Achilles tendons in a painful manner.
I'm just curious and you don't have to answer if it's too private.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I like this cam. We still have cam3 and 4 for the sofa. Cam2 was too far away from sofa action anyways. 

It would have been easy to place cam 2 near the sofa.  Sorry friend, if I wanted to see people sit around eating  and drinking  I'd subscribe to the food channel..😀

• Like 2