Kira

Guest Just In

20 hours ago, Sparkles said:

A girl gotta do what a girl gotta do to maintain the job.. even "pleasing" the boss

I guess its a lot different in siberia. If my boss tells me to f him to keep my job, i sue and get a bundle of cash. Unless of course my boss is Jeff, then I F his brains out!

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I guess its a lot different in siberia. If my boss tells me to f him to keep my job, i sue and get a bundle of cash. Unless of course my boss is Jeff, then I F his brains out!

🤣 I like that 😂😂😂 as I always say what the fuck has logic got to do with anything lol

• Like 1

i'm sure that every one of us would be totally repulsed at the thought of having to have sex with any of the managers at vh. imagine guys having to fuck anna, lina, lexy! omg. what torture. and of course no girl would want to fuck alex, pete, zac. and the tenants! grace, cleo, clair, clara, dana 1, dana 2, nina, evie, polly, valery, ary, anni, elsa, ana, kiki,.............................. or guys like alan, george, axel, stifler, henry, jacob..................... what torture! give me a break!

• Like 1