Kira

Guest Just In

Foxy and Nastya together is what turned me off from this apartment in the first place and as long as Foxy is going to stay here and only be with her, I won't watch. I was never really attracted to Nastya but will admit that even before Foxy came back she was great and willing to fool around with a bunch of different girls. It's crazy to say but as much of a Foxy fan as I was in the past, she's stifling things right now.

The original concept of this apartment is still great. The problem are the tenants. Kira has fucked a few guys but I still see her primarily as a lesbian. Rosie is great but is primarily a lesbian. Foxy and Nastya are primarily lesbians. The place needs another Herman; a guy willing and hungry enough to want to fuck as many girls as he can. Otherwise all the girls here kinda doing the same shit... even though I applaud the openness for different partners still gets rather repetitive.

il y a une heure, miscvoyeur a dit :

Foxy and Nastya together is what turned me off from this apartment in the first place and as long as Foxy is going to stay here and only be with her, I won't watch. I was never really attracted to Nastya but will admit that even before Foxy came back she was great and willing to fool around with a bunch of different girls. It's crazy to say but as much of a Foxy fan as I was in the past, she's stifling things right now.

The original concept of this apartment is still great. The problem are the tenants. Kira has fucked a few guys but I still see her primarily as a lesbian. Rosie is great but is primarily a lesbian. Foxy and Nastya are primarily lesbians. The place needs another Herman; a guy willing and hungry enough to want to fuck as many girls as he can. Otherwise all the girls here kinda doing the same shit... even though I applaud the openness for different partners still gets rather repetitive.

I couldn't agree more.nothing more to add.

I like this apartment. It is "the court of miracles"! Uncommon characters, rather cool, on the margins of society, soft domination games, ... I dream of mixing these people with "classic" participants like Ary, Darcie, Clara: wowww.