Kira

Guest Just In

il y a 15 minutes, blue is the colour a dit :

Love the little one she is so cute and has a lovely smile... has she got a name... she has been around for a while.. not sure about the BDSM thing though I did notice a lot of bruises on her arm a couple of weeks ago.

I think her name is rosie.a few weeks ago when Kira had her birthday party parasite George was their and sniffing about her(and everyone else for that matter)and someone posted that if she was compliant no doubt her name would be added to kiras,but nothing so far.dunno about the bruise though.hope this helps.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bonaly said:

I think her name is rosie.a few weeks ago when Kira had her birthday party parasite George was their and sniffing about her(and everyone else for that matter)and someone posted that if she was compliant no doubt her name would be added to kiras,but nothing so far.dunno about the bruise though.hope this helps.

Yeap it's Rosie. 

What has gone wrong with this place.it would be easy to point the finger,foxy and nastyas obsession with each other,Kira's comparitive disinterest,George's mismanagement or just lack of people.it used to be like a busy railway station,lots of different persons coming and going.certainly,Herman seemed to attract a lot of women but has his own apt now.it was always a go to apt.for me but now not so much.

• Upvote 1