Ella & Isaac - Part 2 (07/05/18 - 08/12/18)

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

You really think they will return?

Why not? They have no problems. They just chose to spend the last summer month - more interesting. I have no guarantees (and Ella&Isaac too). But I bet - that they will return.

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Why not? They have no problems. They just chose to spend the last summer month - more interesting. I have no guarantees (and Ella&Isaac too). But I bet - that they will return.

Well they came back in this place. I know they do not like the place but no party since they came back at all. Why? Place is big enough to invite at least two people. I highly doubt they will return as party animals all of a sudden...

On 8/14/2018 at 7:46 AM, Houlii said:

To me there is just little interest by them..seems like different energy..

For sure! I agree. It's the lack of swinging that puts them under the radar. That was when they were interesting to most of the viewers. Without that chip, people feel like they are being deprived of something better and so they mosey right along to the next place. There is a certain amount of danger associated with swinging and in more ways then one.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It would be nice if they came back. As in the first apartment. Despite the competition - they are always more elegant, have nice guests, a lot of debauchery.:heart: Winning combination.

But they have a lot options about business and sex. And not fact - that they choose VH.

• Like 1