Ella & Isaac - Part 2 (07/05/18 - 08/12/18)

10 hours ago, groomy said:

It would be nice if they came back. As in the first apartment. Despite the competition - they are always more elegant, have nice guests, a lot of debauchery.:heart: Winning combination.

But they have a lot options about business and sex. And not fact - that they choose VH.

It is telling when couple like Ella and Issac can't survive on VHTV.  Imagine what it's like for the one's who have to pay a high rent for a presentable apt, rent for cams, and then lose 1-50% of their earnings to a manager. It certainly makes you wonder just how desperate someone has to be to do this. Me personally, I would never agree to work under a manager. I would insist on sailing my own ship into the madness.

On 8/15/2018 at 4:27 PM, Amy3 said:

For sure! I agree. It's the lack of swinging that puts them under the radar. That was when they were interesting to most of the viewers. Without that chip, people feel like they are being deprived of something better and so they mosey right along to the next place. There is a certain amount of danger associated with swinging and in more ways then one

Has her pussy healed?  Im so out of it i have no idea whats going in in most of these tenants

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yeah it did, but their audience did not I guess. They've been gone a while now for the 2nd time.

I kept seeing when they moved into this crappy apartment that thier swinger friends were staying away because of the small apt. It was probably the other thing

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yeah it did, but their audience did not I guess. They've been gone a while now for the 3rd time.

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I kept seeing when they moved into this crappy apartment that thier swinger friends were staying away because of the small apt. It was probably the other thing

To me their problem was never the house itself.. They didn't live in a chicken coop where nobody else could sit or have dinner or fuck wherever they want.. The second house had a nice living room... where they could had orgies or in the couch moving in seconds to the bed
If the 2nd and 3rd house design helped? comparing with the first one, hardly.. but their motivations to me was the main issue (not to talk about what happen during the second stay with her)

• Like 2

3rd! Aha, thought it was their 2nd round here. Wow! Well I don't think we'll see them here again. 

Outside of the Ella offering, I think the big issue was their non-sex time personalities. They just didn't have mucb going on outside of the sex. For me seeing them doing poppers to reach an orgasm was a big turnoff. It's not sexy to me.

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

ella was 1 of the most beautiful girls i've ever seen. but aside from swinging they didn't have much to offer for viewing. the last apt could have been ok but nobody ever came over. i guess it was the other problem.

Yes, I think so too. Outside of the sex there just wasn't much to keep people watching. Tenants have to understand that it takes more than just sex to be successful here. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Ella & Isaac - Part 2 (07/05/18 - 08/12/18)
  • StnCld316 pinned this topic