Ella & Isaac - Part 2 (07/05/18 - 08/12/18)

9 hours ago, Patriarch said:

Another communications FAIL. This information should have been published BEFORE the apartment went live, out of respect for VHTV subscribers. 

I can even indicate an approximate timeframe for finding a new - a good apartment (without question of money).

1) Roberta - about 10 days. Research on the Internet. Then they went for a few days to see the apartments - then they chose. Some time to transport boxes, mounting equipment. +1 day for the preparation opening party.

2) Lexy&Pete - more than 2 weeks. But they wanted this type of apartment. And World Cup 2018 in St. Petersburg. Many apartments were occupied or rented only days (for Championship matches). But now - they have the most luxurious and beautiful apartment. And with atmosphere holiday/party. Well, there are apartments - more quiet/family (as now at Ella), but there are apartment for parties, by the atmosphere.

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I have to wonder what they think has changed that will somehow make for a better earning potential here now. Do they think that they have found a better way to sway the viewer? Notwithstanding the mishap she encountered, the real problem  with this couple is this. The swinging sessions came off like Issac was pimping out Ella to his buddies and the sex was lacking passion. The use of poppers implied that they have reached a point where supplements are required to reach an orgasm. The off-sex times of their daily life were devoid of any personality or intrigue. There lacked any sort of drama or enticement. To put it simple, they just weren’t very interesting people when they weren’t having sex. Anyways, my 2 cents, for whatever it’s worth. I wish them more success the 2nd time around. And for goodness sakes Ella, be careful! 💋

It kind of looks like she still might have physical problems --Is that true?