Ella & Isaac - Part 2 (07/05/18 - 08/12/18)

25 minutes ago, nack said:

I wish they had the apartment similar to Lexy and Pete. I don’t see any orgies happening here in near future !!

It's only temporary. They will move soon to better place. My guess is the appartement is rented for a month and Emma moved out before month was over.

How are you doing? Everything cool?

23 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It's only temporary. They will move soon to better place. My guess is the appartement is rented for a month and Emma moved out before month was over.

I doubt it. Emma 21 June - 16 July. Minimum 2 days for mount and installation cams. So today-tomorrow - owner of the apartment must evict Ella&Isaac.

I think there is rental contract 1+1. 100% pledge is not refundable, but used as payment for the last month. Therefore, they have month.

It's not bad. Again, Lexy and Pete spent more than 2 weeks actively looking for good apartment - and now L&P have probably the best apartment on VH (Miami do not count).

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I would like to see these two move in a place with Cindy and Matthew

No.

1) Different managers.

2) They have different plans and desires.

And most importantly, why? If they return to active swing-life. They will have a lot of friends/couples with beautiful girls/guys. Their preferences are relatively young, necessarily beautiful and well-groomed people.