Ella & Isaac - Part 2 (07/05/18 - 08/12/18)

3 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Welcome back Ella and Issac... now we need to get VH-TV to enlist Leora + Paul and the ferking dog off RLC... should make the ratings a bit higher.

I'd take Leora and the dog but forget Paul!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, blue is the colour said:

Welcome back Ella and Issac... now we need to get VH-TV to enlist Leora + Paul and the ferking dog off RLC... should make the ratings a bit higher.

Transfer Neymar or Cristiano Ronaldo will be cheaper.:biggrin:

Leora live in this business is longest time for all. She stood at the beginning this industry. And she is still one of the most discussed on this forum (in RLC).

26 minutes ago, Patriarch said:

The HALL in some of the other apartments are bigger than this whole apartment. Maybe that's a slight exaggeration...but you know what I mean.

that apartment is not bad, at least I don't need binoculars to spot a pussy in the bedroom like in many others. More important will be their activity and readiness for constant party to keep the audience having fun. Big apartment isn't essential to achieve success in this business, sometimes even makes the things worse.

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol E&I liked my tweet asking VH why give them such a small and bad place 🤪

Before that, on VH Twitter,

They chose this apartment themselves. And yes, they want to relocate. Many of our members are waiting for them and we decided to open realm at the free apartment. As I know @Ella_I_Isaac will write about it at their twitter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jjkopite said:

They are probably thinking "What happened to the luxury apartment they promised?"

Well we all at their first move was complainin about that house (a palace compared with this one) and they said it was their choice.. here we know it's not because the house already exist.. but for sure this is just another weird thing with this couple to happen

I have to wonder what they think has changed that will somehow make for a better earning potential here now. Do they think that they have found a better way to sway the viewer? Notwithstanding the mishap she encountered, the real problem  with this couple is this. The swinging sessions came off like Issac was pimping out Ella to his buddies and the sex was lacking passion. The use of poppers implied that they have reached a point where supplements are required to reach an orgasm. The off-sex times of their daily life were devoid of any personality or intrigue. There lacked any sort of drama or enticement. To put it simple, they just weren’t very interesting people when they weren’t having sex. Anyways, my 2 cents, for whatever it’s worth. I wish them more success the 2nd time around. And for goodness sakes Ella, be careful! 💋

• Like 3

Ella e Isaac hanno avuto successo solamente con il loro primo appartamento perché era grande e adatto per invitare i loro amici. Dopo c’è stato un fallimento totale. E con questo mini appartamento sarà nuovamente un fallimento totale.