Ella & Isaac - Part 2 (07/05/18 - 08/12/18)

To the last second I hoping that this is a mistake, but now officially... Welcome Ella&Isaac!:heart:

But objectively. There will be a miracle - if they can do something, in this apartment.:sad:

Their main advantage (business to 30+ other apartments) is the magnificent Ella and a lot of other friends/swingers (young, nice), various orgies and group sex. This apartment - has a quiet atmosphere. And quite a bit of space for orgies. Good new apartments with sex atmosphere and hot parties - Lexy and Pete, Roberta.

Perhaps this is their choice. Perhaps this is the Manager budget decision - who already had an empty apartment with cameras.

1 minute ago, groomy said:

To the last second I hoping that this is a mistake, but now officially... Welcome Ella&Isaac!:heart:

But objectively. There will be a miracle - if they can do something, in this apartment.:sad:

Their main advantage (business to 30+ other apartments) is the magnificent Ella and a lot of other friends/swingers (young, nice), various orgies and group sex. This apartment - has a quiet atmosphere. And quite a bit of space for orgies. Good new apartments with sex atmosphere and hot parties - Lexy and Pete, Roberta.

Perhaps this is their choice. Perhaps this is the Manager budget decision - who already had an empty apartment with cameras.

I assume their friends will only visit in ones otherwise they may have an overcrowding issue!

• Like 2