Gloria & Romeo

15 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Unfortunately with a certain kind of kind of managers not... I supect Zoi / Tim.🤦‍♂️ Clara and Cleo both were not away today 

Mila&Noah was also not related with clara&stas and suddenly here they was visiting them the other day.. Someone said that clara leave today and didn't appear at cleo

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hard to get a good pic you literally can see every single bone 

RomeoGloria5.thumb.JPG.efe2789eb0f2e328c0fda1a8c98251cc.JPG

She is skinny... but in that pic is because the position she is.. Put a chubby girl like that and you see how less chubby she seems to be

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Normally one thing that help to disguise is the visits to "hidden" room to drugs.. 

Sorry what has the hidden room to do with managers. They do forbidden things most likely drugs or stuff there I guess. But I do not understand how this is related to the managers thing?

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry what has the hidden room to do with managers. They do forbidden things most likely drugs or stuff there I guess. But I do not understand how this is related to the managers thing?

Just a coincidence for sure 😛 
in all tim houses that happens in the houses.. in any clara&stas never notice that 

• Like 2

Just now, Sparkles said:

Just a coincidence for sure 😛 
in all tim houses that happens in the houses.. in any clara&stas never notice that 

Now I get it you think if they obviously go there too it can be related. Sorry it is getting late 🤦‍♂️