Gloria & Romeo

2 hours ago, jjkopite said:

They seem to be a very uninhibited couple!

Yes. But... Chris and Dana, too. Others too (even Otto and Lola for example - they do the craziest things on VH now). But it only works for a short time. Just like in Chris and Dana - in a week they will have problems with viewing.:sad:

If they are not swingers/party kings/will not begin 30% time to speak English (like Lexy) -  they will not rejoice at statistics after few weeks...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, groomy said:

If they are not swingers/party kings/will not begin 30% time to speak English (like Lexy) -  they will not rejoice at statistics after few weeks...

You would think after all this time people would have figured that out by now. I don't even give them a few weeks. If they're the type that don't have friends/guests over, they get stale after ONE week.

• Like 1

Haha --she is so little and his dick is so big he is using it like a dildo in her --I dont know if i have ever seen this before--his hips arnt moving at all - he just is using his dick like its a dildo and ramming it in and out of her pussy

Screenshot (2011).png

Screenshot (2012).png

• Like 5