Gloria & Romeo

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

Must be more highly rated than V&J were, they have a TV!

They have two... must be rich!! 😂

Well but from same manager there is whitney&ben with a wonderful tv in bedroom that must be broken counting the number of times she was on!!! 

54 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Shower doors are epic fail 🤦‍♂️

RomeoGloria3.thumb.JPG.cd9d65139ea9b95a69d094e280d50757.JPG  0   170.94 kB

Haha! Gotta love it. It’s like the managers don’t have a sit down with the tenants to explain the deal! You know the one where they explain how to make money here. The days of newbies learning to deal with life under the cams are long gone. Nobody cares about that part anymore. Do they?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Haha! Gotta love it. It’s like the managers don’t have a sit down with the tenants to explain the deal! You know the one where they explain how to make money here. The days of newbies learning to deal with life under the cams are long gone. Nobody cares about that part anymore. Do they?

Unfortunately with a certain kind of kind of managers not... I supect Zoi / Tim.🤦‍♂️ Clara and Cleo both were not away today 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Unfortunately with a certain kind of kind of managers not... I supect Zoi / Tim.🤦‍♂️ Clara and Cleo both were not away today 

Oh the dreaded Zoi/Tim management style! Well, I’m that case, I guess the little sit down is coming down the pike soon.