Gloria & Romeo

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

For me there is a certain kind of skinny where I think this is no longer healthy. And that's totally the case here. 

It depends on why shes so thin. Some women i know can eat anything they want , and they eat a lot, and never gain a pound, and i hate them for that! Kidding! I luckily dont eat much because im not hungry much. She might work out a lot, or have hi metabolism. I guess we find out soon enough.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Nothing, he didn't cum even though he  finished up at about 100mph from behind she collapsed and that was that both went to the bathroom then, sorry hun no good ending lol

But wait that was round 3? Are you saying that he never had an orgasm at all? 

Maybe he came inside of her! 😂🤣😂 

* rep if you get it! 😁

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

But wait that was round 3? Are you saying that he never had an orgasm at all? 

Maybe he came inside of her! 😂🤣😂 

* rep if you get it! 😁

He may well have but certainly nothing external lol. Maybe she is on the pill who knows lol.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Nothing, he didn't cum even though he  finished up at about 100mph from behind she collapsed and that was that both went to the bathroom then, sorry hun no good ending lol

A guy named Romneo didnt cum? She should finish him off then, all that work for nothing? Not exactly work, but you know what I mean

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

A guy named Romneo didnt cum? She should finish him off then, all that work for nothing? Not exactly work, but you know what I mean

Romeo, Romeo, where for art thou spunk! 😂 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Still think too much. To me she does not look healthy... 

Wouldn't say she was skinny more like slim i would say. Seeing her now in the daylight she doesn't look too bad at all.

• Like 2