Mike & Kiki, Anna

Looks like we have a new apartment with recycled tennants and a newbie :rolleyes:

Perhaps @StnCld316 can do his magic as soon as possible please.....Thankyou

No one home at the moment probably haven't moved in yet probably VH just being ahead of themselves again :biggrin:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Looks like we have a new apartment with recycled tennants and a newbie :rolleyes:

No one home at the moment probably haven't moved in yet probably VH just being ahead of themselves again :biggrin:

She's not new. she's the hot girl from the guestroom...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

She's not new. she's the hot girl from the guestroom...

Ah yeah i only knew her as Ana, thanks Jab BUT Julya & Raul. are there now i hope they ain't stopping?

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

I will add them.

Thanks

• StnCld316 changed the title to Mike & Kiki, Anna

Julya and Raul were a boring cam couple who barely had sex without it being a cam performance, and on top of that the little sex they did have was very boring. The old apartment was boring. Hopefully Mike and Kiki will be a little more exciting now and hopefully Ana won't be as anti-social as she has been in the past.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Julya and Raul were a boring cam couple who barely had sex without it being a cam performance, and on top of that the little sex they did have was very boring. The old apartment was boring. Hopefully Mike and Kiki will be a little more exciting now and hopefully Ana won't be as anti-social as she has been in the past.

i saw Raul walking around earlier, i'm afraid...

"Welcome to our new participants",did I miss something...this is just an new house with th same guests/residents that were for few months in another house..only thing new it's sadly the house.