Mike & Kiki, Anna

16 hours ago, Robwin said:

Cam 13 in Anna's room wants being more to the left, too much wall showing on the right and is cutting off Anna on her computer. Perhaps up a little as well.

Agree.. Like it was that cam on the other house.. 

Btw, her boyfriend is visiting 

Edit: ahah they seems to have adjust (the computer is non visible now) it with their feet movement

Tuned in for the first time to see a couple in Anna's? bedroom. Got quite interesting until they turned the lights down/off and then it all became blurred so I went somewhere else. Could not help comparing their offering with that of Nina and Alan where they put the viewer first and keep the lights on. No wonder they are so successful. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Made another ticket for guests messing around with furniture. (They moved the sofa and basically fucked up all the cams again).

Shouldn't that be VH's job? Shouldn't THEY care about their product enough to keep tabs on things like that for the sake of their talent and customers? If we're working for them, shouldn't we be getting something from them for all of the time and effort? Just sayin' 💁‍♀️

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Shouldn't that be VH's job? Shouldn't THEY care about their product enough to keep tabs on things like that for the sake of their talent and customers? If we're working for them, shouldn't we be getting something from them for all of the time and effort? Just sayin' 💁‍♀️

Amy, that would mean a bit of effort and service, you can't really expect that now can you?

18 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Amy, that would mean a bit of effort and service, you can't really expect that now can you?

Well since I do from every other company that I do business with, I guess I do. What VHTV gets is an awful lot of free support and work out of CC members. Not only that, many of these workers (cc members with subs) pay them for the privilege. 

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well since I do from every other company that I do business with, I guess I do. What VHTV gets is an awful lot of free support and work out of CC members. Not only that, many of these workers (cc members with subs) pay them for the privilege. 

Well you know what they say "There is one born every minute"

• Like 1