Mike & Kiki, Anna

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

And no doubt many silly bastards are still giving them tokens lol. I do wish VH wouldn't allow them in here as they obviously thew them out of the last apartment i assume?

that's why i said that raul must be a gr8 manager since he can get people to pay tokens even though nothing is happening!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

that's why i said that raul must be a gr8 manager since he can get people to pay tokens even though nothing is happening!

Yeah i remember reading that, made me laugh. But he just ruins the whole atmosphere of the place.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I do wish VH wouldn't allow them in here as they obviously threw them out of the last apartment i assume?

I don't think that happened.. I think that raul&julia still lives in that other house (remember that during the "relocation" they did some CB shows there and they already lives there before VH). The only difference is that they "throw out" their cam workers to a new house (and they became officially vh tenants - before they was "nobody" to project) where they do now the shows and the bosses are free of living under 24/7 cams but their main job is totally the same

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

And no doubt many silly bastards are still giving them tokens lol. I do wish VH wouldn't allow them in here as they obviously threw them out of the last apartment i assume?

True to that! 

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

So this place basically only exists to give Julya & Raul an additional camming studio. How pathetic. Shame on you Julya & Raul 

What did you expect from them?

they were, they are and they will always be chaturbate workers, well before going into the life of VHTV

• Like 1