B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #5

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

There is nothing to understand, these girls are not like Rose or Belle who stayed out all evening  and night and then came back late in the afternoon next day. Girls went to the club last night to party nothing more, hope you undersand 🙂

Last night they didn't go to a club, they went to a private party in a hotel.....I hope you understand!  When Mila got home and took her shower, she stuck a finger in her pussy and then tasted it.  Why do you suppose she did that?  When Mary took her shower she practically stuck her whole hand up her cunt just trying to wash it out......hmmmm wonder why!  When Elly took her shower she got in the shower with her panty's on because they were filthy dirty from the private party.  Eventually she took them off and washed them along with herself.  When Mary got home she couldn't wait to go to her bathroom and get out of her panty's and then wash them.  None of the girls returned home with any club bracelets which is not normal for them when they have been to a club.  Where do you think Mila got the new Apple ear buds and the new Apple watch?  I guess they give those away at clubs!!  Pay more attention and you might learn something.....I hope you now understand!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

La scorsa notte non sono andati in un club, sono andati a una festa privata in un hotel ..... Spero tu capisca! Quando Mila è tornata a casa e si è fatta la doccia, ha infilato un dito nella sua figa e poi l'ha assaggiata. Perché pensi che lo abbia fatto? Quando Mary si è fatta la doccia, praticamente si è infilata tutta la mano nella fica cercando di lavarla ... hmmmm chiedersi perché! Quando Elly si fece la doccia, entrò nella doccia con le mutandine perché erano sporche e sporche della festa privata. Alla fine li tolse e li lavò insieme a se stessa. Quando Mary tornò a casa, non vedeva l'ora di andare nel suo bagno e uscire dalle sue mutandine per poi lavarle. Nessuna delle ragazze è tornata a casa con nessun braccialetto da club, cosa che non è normale per loro quando sono stati in un club. Dove pensi che Mila abbia ottenuto i nuovi auricolari di Apple e il nuovo orologio Apple? Immagino che li regalino ai club !! Fai più attenzione e potresti imparare qualcosa ..... Spero che ora capisca !!

How do you know that they went to a hotel party?

Just now, Mauri said:

How do you know that they went to a hotel party?

They have been planning and preparing for it for over a week I was told. They had been shopping for the new out fits for it as well.  Are you another one that thinks they went to a club to dance and drink?

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Mi hanno pianificato e preparato per oltre una settimana. Stavano facendo shopping anche per le nuove uscite. Sei un altro che pensa di essere andato in un club a ballare e bere?

no. I just want to understand where you get this information from, I'd like to know what's going on outside the apartments

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

"Fidanzato" di Miroslava deve avere una memoria molto corta, se lei è costretta a mostrare sempre la figa per ricordargli  🤣 🤣

il tuo umorismo è sempre borderline ma sono d'accordo con te!

queste sono proprio delle marrionette 

di reale hanno solo lo stipendio che RLC gli paga con i nostri soldi

spero ci sia presto il ritorno di Irma, Renata, Anna, Jessica. almeno sono brave a coinvolgerci facendo finta di essere "ragazze della porta accanto"!!!