B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #5

there are 36 minutes happyone said:

Except that you put your key on - they say humbug  😏

So you're not exactly on the same wavelength - but almost a mirror image of the other  😐

there are 30 minutes nagachilli2 said:

Yes, but in a mirror, it read ... humbug 😏

oh my beautiful Mirror mirror tell me who is the best :dodgy:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I hope it's Russian...😏

Funny thing is if I just learned a couple of words of Russian a day I would be a expert after the 4 plus years I was on here , im amazed nobody ever thought of doing that 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Funny thing is if I just learned a couple of words of Russian a day I would be a expert after the 4 plus years I was on here , im amazed nobody ever thought of doing that 

The audio is always so low so hard to hear what they are saying

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mauri said:

first Mary spoke in Italian with a boy, and said that they dressed up stylish for him, and they wanted to go to a club like yesterday, so I think they met there, then he got a message saying "how much ? " Bridget read it aloud, and Mary replied "100" I do not know what they were referring to, I do not want to think badly. however, the evening seems canceled because Mary has asked to pay the taxi that goes to take, and I think he said no

You have to apply the rule of 3 with the "100".  If the girls says "100", multiply it by three and that will give you the true number.  "100" X 3 = "300"

It's the same for if a guy or a girl says they have only been with 1 person sexually.  Multiply 1 X 3 and then you get the true answer at a minimum which is "3".  The rule of 3, it does not fail !!!

Now, lets get to the seriousness of this post.  "I do not want to think badly".......sorry Mauri, you already did by saying that.  These girls are not and will never be your girl next door types. These girls make money off their looks and bodies and all that implies!  The sad thing about this forum is that I'm one of the only ones that has the balls to call these girls out on what they do!  I guess you all think that the telephone call that was heard by Mary and Fridget that was translated by you Mauri was purely real?  That's as much BS as it is real!  When these girls let you hear what they are saying, it's all SMOKE & MIRRORS!!!!!  When they whisper or talk outside or in rooms where there is NO microphones active, that is the real stuff!!

You all can think whatever you want about me and I don't care, but when it comes to logic and having a good sense of feel about things, you all know I'm right.  What happened tonight with Mary & Fridget was already planned a long time ago, nothing real about it.  These girls put on a very fake show and their words that are heard are just as fake!

M & F are out earning and that's all there is to it!  I remember when Mary first came to B4 and I read about her and Adri putting on a show for Mary's supposed BF which by now I think you can all believe was total BS and was only done for the viewer!!  If not, and I repeat, IF NOT, then all Europeans are a bunch of cheating, lying S@#$s!!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, daily said:

Harley and I did not need to talk to understand and to be on the same wavelength

after everyone sees what wants : Biggrin:

You are correct Daily, the viewer only see's what they want to and there are a bunch on this forum that want to keep these girls as angelic as possible and only because they think it benefits them!!

• Like 2

I do not read messages that indicate the return of Mary and Bridget, I discourage anyone from making negative comments on this, certainly in Barcelona there is a taxi strike and I could not return, however I'm happy, that all Italians are made these girls

• Like 1

13 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You have to apply the rule of 3 with the "100".  If the girls says "100", multiply it by three and that will give you the true number.  "100" X 3 = "300"

It's the same for if a guy or a girl says they have only been with 1 person sexually.  Multiply 1 X 3 and then you get the true answer at a minimum which is "3".  The rule of 3, it does not fail !!!

Now, lets get to the seriousness of this post.  "I do not want to think badly".......sorry Mauri, you already did by saying that.  These girls are not and will never be your girl next door types. These girls make money off their looks and bodies and all that implies!  The sad thing about this forum is that I'm one of the only ones that has the balls to call these girls out on what they do!  I guess you all think that the telephone call that was heard by Mary and Fridget that was translated by you Mauri was purely real?  That's as much BS as it is real!  When these girls let you hear what they are saying, it's all SMOKE & MIRRORS!!!!!  When they whisper or talk outside or in rooms where there is NO microphones active, that is the real stuff!!

You all can think whatever you want about me and I don't care, but when it comes to logic and having a good sense of feel about things, you all know I'm right.  What happened tonight with Mary & Fridget was already planned a long time ago, nothing real about it.  These girls put on a very fake show and their words that are heard are just as fake!

M & F are out earning and that's all there is to it!  I remember when Mary first came to B4 and I read about her and Adri putting on a show for Mary's supposed BF which by now I think you can all believe was total BS and was only done for the viewer!!  If not, and I repeat, IF NOT, then all Europeans are a bunch of cheating, lying S@#$s!!

give me evidence that these girls are (Derogatory), and I'll give you reason, when Mary told the boy "100" I do not know what they were talking about, Mary wanted him to pay him the taxi to pick her up, so it may be the price of Taxi. girls can have sex with who they want if they know some guys outside the apartment, but it does not mean they are (Derogatory) for work, you do not have proof

• Like 4

the dilemma if the girls are or are not (Derogatory), is equal to the dilemma, if the egg was born first, or the hen, let's say that everyone has his thoughts, there are those who see these girls as saints and there are those who he sees them as (Derogatory), you'll never know how I feel about it

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Sergio said:

the dilemma if the girls are or are not (Derogatory), is equal to the dilemma, if the egg was born first, the chicken or, let's say everyone has his thoughts, there are those who see these girls saints and there are those that he sees them as -, you'll never know how I feel about it

be or not to be   : that is the question

the good William was right :angel: