B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #5

52 minutes ago, Mauri said:

first Mary spoke in Italian with a boy, and said that they dressed up stylish for him, and they wanted to go to a club like yesterday, so I think they met there, then he got a message saying "how much ? " Bridget read it aloud, and Mary replied "100" I do not know what they were referring to, I do not want to think badly. however, the evening seems canceled because Mary has asked to pay the taxi that goes to take, and I think he said no

I don't doubt you Mauri. My comment wasn't directed at you, it was suppose to be a little sarcastic dig at those guys who love t speculate...But it obviously wasn't and only Happyone got it...😏

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Non dubito che tu sia Mauri. Il mio commento è rivolto a te, doveva essere un piccolo scavo sarcastico a quei ragazzi che amano speculare ... Ma ovviamente non era e solo Happyone l'ha capito ... 😏

I understood, but I think we are all curious to know what they do when they leave, no? as many say that these girls do prostitutes, I just wanted to see if they had evidence of this, but obviously no one gave them to me, I just took the opportunity to share Mary's conversation as she spoke in my language

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Mary and Bridget getting ready to go out

Since this is a no boys allowed apartment, girls go out and have fun with your boys tonight and have as much sex as you want cause some people in here do not

want to see couples. 😏

pity I'm not a subscriber, otherwise I could translate what Mary said and know that I would certainly be impartial, however I've already heard Mary speak Italian quite well

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Peccato che non sono un sottoscrittore, altrimenti potrei tradurre quello che Mary ha detto e sapere che sarei certamente imparziale, tuttavia ho già sentito parlare abbastanza bene l'italiano Maria

cosa ha detto?

however, if someone sends me the conversation, I will be happy to translate it, and then I think that for 100 € these girls can give you a maximum of two minutes

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Mauri said:

I understood, but I think we are all curious to know what they do when they leave, no? as many say that these girls do prostitutes, I just wanted to see if they had evidence of this, but obviously no one gave them to me, I just took the opportunity to share Mary's conversation as she spoke in my language

...and we are very gratefull ...Btw, it looks like you were right...😉

• Like 1