B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July 2018 #5

There are 6 hours HarleyFatboy said:

Last night, they did not go to a club, they went to a private party in a hotel ..... I hope you understand! When Mila home and took a shower, she stuck a finger in her pussy and then tasted. Why do you think she did that? When Mary took her shower, she practically stuck his hand while her pussy just try to wash ...... hmmmm wonder why! When Elly took her shower, she in the shower with his underpants because they were filthy dirty from the private party. Finally, she took off and the washed with itself. When Mary home, she could not wait to go to the bathroom and get out of her panties and then wash them. None of the girls returned home with club bracelets that is not normal for them when they were in a club. Where do you think Mila got the new buds ear Apple and Apple's new look? I guess they give those away in clubs !! Pay more attention and you might learn something ..... I hope you understand now !!

Unfortunately I must say that this is not the first time that such events occur outside :dodgy:

it happens often that even RLC and girls give you the illusion of seeing the real while everyone is optical effect : Biggrin:

it's beautiful magic show

RLC : MIRRORS AND SMOKE

on these beautiful words I wish you a good night and a good scam

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Bad Google translation...I said 'It's easy, just make it up'...like some of the guys here love to do..But my sarcastic comment has been, I suppose, lost in translation...:dodgy:

Maybe in the next world when we all get to come back and do it all over again the Supreme Maker will make One Standard Language for all.  :biggrin:

there are 1 minute, nagachilli2 said:

I think Harley is wash your brain ... 😏

Harley and I did not need to talk to understand and to be on the same wavelength

after everyone sees what wants : Biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, daily said:

Harley and I did not need to talk to understand and to be on the same wavelength

after everyone sees what wants : Biggrin:

That is very true, Daily, and I respect everyone's opinion...But there is only 1 other guy that uses that term here, MIRRORS AND SMOKE...Yes, you've guest it, Harley...😉

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, daily said:

Thes also uses this expression : MIRROR AND SMOKE:dodgy:

Thes would therefore also Harley  : Biggrin:

Except you put your own twist on it--they say SMOKE AND MIRRORS 😏

So, you are not exactly on the same wave length--but almost a mirror image of each other 😐

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

Except you put your own twist on it--they say SMOKE AND MIRRORS 😏

So, you are not exactly on the same wave length--but almost a mirror image of each other 😐

Yes but in a mirror it would read SMOKE AND MIRRORS...😏

• Like 1