Juliet & Pablo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@golfer06 and @Just In I know you guys don’t like me, that’s fine I can live with it, but I want to spare you from wasting your time trying to poke at me for touting “real voyeurism” all the time. I don’t like boring tenants any more then you do, so it’s not right to poke at me in this way. Perhaps you’re referring to someone else, but I doubt it.

Here, I clarify my feelings on this issue. 

no amy. i just agreed about the constant voyeurism term criticism. i think that you are doing the right thing putting it in the thread that we can choose not to read. that's the right thing to do imo & if you want to keep repeating it i have no problem. besides i said that i wasn't going to argue anymore as it gets nowhere. i'd rather just watch the sex under whatever name we want to use as there is a lot of it happening in most of the apts.

14 minutes ago, squish said:

Furtive sounds coming from the bathroom out of sight of the cameras.

It is my belief that he had sex in either the bathroom or the toilet. This is the trouble using people with no experience of cameras.

1 hour ago, squish said:

It is my belief that he had sex in either the bathroom or the toilet. This is the trouble using people with no experience of cameras.

Zero was already days and days on cams..but just playing games,seems for the rest he goes hide to an little corner..