2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Doesn't say a lot for the countries infrastructure then does it?

But that's nothing new... i think... 😁

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Yep, I'm aware of the poll. Guess she has at least 11 haters here. But, even still she must be working some magic and from what I hear, she is doing just fine. 

I wouldn't call that votes a hater vote.. it's just a vote in some place that people doesn't identify with because they think it's a boring place (it was that the question)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Well normally in the summer people don't take showers with so hot water 😁 so there isn't such heat inside like in the winter with the steam
But i believe that she doesn't like this cam.. how can she do the daily bending to cam in the bathroom??

In a city like Odessa, every environment is warm.
Summer / winter is overwhelming if there is no ventilation next to the camera. (evaporation happens most in the bathroom)

correct, her daily bending will not give the old pleasure 🙂
the finest details are now impossible

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yep, I'm aware of the poll. Guess she has at least 11 haters here. But, even still she must be working some magic and from what I hear, she is doing just fine. 

Come on Amy lighten up hun it's not our fault if she has an obsession of flashing her puss at a cam at  every opportunity 😎

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

But that's nothing new... i think... 😁

I wouldn't call that votes a hater vote.. it's just a vote in some place that people doesn't identify with because they think it's a boring place (it was that the question)

Hmmm, I think if someone told me that my life was boring and that person was willing to say so in a poll, I would assume that they were haters. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

In a city like Odessa, every environment is warm.
Summer / winter is overwhelming if there is no ventilation next to the camera. (evaporation happens most in the bathroom)

well it's something that they will have to deal later.. tickets will appear from who will be seeing them if they left the door open 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Cam placements from hell again! Do they even watch how bad it looks?🤦‍♂️👎

For Clara's strategy, cameras are extremely important.

If there are no interesting views - in good angles. Statistics collapse. Crazy parties and orgies have good stats even with bad cameras. Clara apt - no...