Lexy & Pete Part #3

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

bonbons et Dean ont toujours été bons clients. mais des questions se posent comme: comment ont-ils vécu avant de rejoindre vh? étaient-ils sans-abri quand ils ont visité et a? ne doyen ont un emploi avant d'obtenir le vh apt? aussi avec un peu (beaucoup) plus d'efforts qu'ils auraient pu être réussi! Où est-il donc passé?

These questions are for everyone! If we had answers we would know better their motivation for VH.
How do you do in Russia to have an apartment without income, without working?
Bree, Drew, Misty, ... the list goes on. Back to square one.

Golfer, your interest in their future honors you. Be careful, you will become a new Amy!
The tenants I'm looking at do not work (I do not see them leaving at 7am and going back at 6pm) and I do not think they left their job to come to VHTV so they never really worked.

6 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

Golfer, your interest in their future honors you. Be careful, you will become a new Amy!
The tenants I'm looking at do not work (I do not see them leaving at 7am and going back at 6pm) and I do not think they left their job to come to VHTV so they never really worked.

i always liked candy & dean. but their stay as tenants was dissapointing to say the least. but with the overload of apts now it must be very difficult to make ends meet without working outside of vh. then again you must still be able to function enough to keep people watching. it is not easy apparently.

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i always liked candy & dean. but their stay as tenants was dissapointing to say the least. but with the overload of apts now it must be very difficult to make ends meet without working outside of vh. then again you must still be able to function enough to keep people watching. it is not easy apparently.

Well they had some good parties there. Do not forget about them.

I've been away on a weekender with friends and missed the Lexy Pete and Anica evening...
Would love to see it.. anyone feeling generous and send a dissapointed camcaps regular a link?
love and respect to all..😎