Lexy & Pete Part #3

8 minutes ago, nack said:

They are coming back.Why ? They should have retired long ago along with Courtney and Jason.

don't be nuisance nack, maybe Dean has a chance to fuck a few new girls during that time 😀

Just now, waldi said:

don't be nuisance nack, maybe Dean has a chance to fuck a few new girls during that time 😀

Who am i a nuisance to ? You..why just beacuse i don't like them or C and J and Lexy.Even if i am,you think i am going to stop voicing my opinion.

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I answered your question. It was already said. They stay there until they find a place for themselves. They are not coming back

ok.I misinterpreted your post.I thought they were coming back again !!! Good Riddance.

5 minutes ago, nack said:

Who am i a nuisance to ? You..why just beacuse i don't like them or C and J and Lexy.Even if i am,you think i am going to stop voicing my opinion.

it's not very nice when you say that you don't like someone, nack. More politically correct is to say: I watch or, I don't watch 😀

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, waldi said:

it's not very nice when you say that you don't like someone, nack. More politically correct is to say: I watch or, I don't watch 😀

Ok..I don't watch Lexy/Pete,DC,CJ,ME,MH as i don't like them..🤩

• Like 3

candy & dean were always good guests. but questions arise like: how did they live before joining vh? were they homeless when they visited a & a? did dean have a job before getting the vh apt? also with a little (a lot) more effort they could have been successful! where did it all go wrong?

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

candy & dean were always good guests. but questions arise like: how did they live before joining vh? were they homeless when they visited a & a? did dean have a job before getting the vh apt? also with a little (a lot) more effort they could have been successful! where did it all go wrong?

those are fucking good questions. I'd say that Candy  lived with her parents; and Dean with his grandpa. Candy was unemployed, Dean  had a part time 😀

1 hour ago, waldi said:

those are fucking good questions. I'd say that Candy  lived with her parents; and Dean with his grandpa. Candy was unemployed, Dean  had a part time 

the living arrangements make sense but candy seemed to be the 1 with a job since she was always out & dean did nothing but sleep! i still think my idea about dean & nyusha getting an apt back about 6 months ago would have been gr8 even if only for a short time. they both would have fucked each other & everyone else!