Lexy & Pete Part #3

She seems to REALLY be into Lexy. Can't say I blame her. Lexy is the very personification of Sultry. But I've noticed that she seems to be more into her than Pete. Not saying she wasn't jumping on Pete any chance she gets, but she always seems to  be grabbing/cuddling up next to Lexy.

Then again Lexy is waaaaay softer than Pete and has a lot of squishy bits I'd sink my teeth into also. So yeah I'd prob try and fall asleep on Lexy too.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, jjkopite said:

If Anika is a friend of Bree that might explain why she went off Drew.

5 hours ago, jjkopite said:

If Anika is a friend of Bree that might explain why she went off Drew.

I like this idea: Bree folding guests for their friends!
A way to thank them for hosting, or better, a job at VHTV ?!
Anica seems young enough and new to go a little way here.
If in addition, Bree has fucked the BF, it becomes interesting.:tongue:

14 minutes ago, nack said:

All i see is crappy blurred cam quality.Did Pete fuck the other girl good.He ain't the stud.How many rounds ?

1 rd.

In general, now the hell-level competition. 8 new apt in August (4 total new - 4 apt with new tenants). In this night - 3 orgies and 2 fuck sessions with new (opened 1-2 days) participants

The most experienced participant Nina - arranged good orgy while bf (Alan) is busy in Dota2 World Championship. With good light. Given good cam angles. As she do always.

8760.jpg

The second orgy with new members. This time without light. But again - all others participants were lucky that Spartak - 1 round guy. Girls can do a lot. And if the guy sex-machine (at the girls level) - they would attract a lot subscribers and money.

8761.jpg

Night ago

167890089.jpg

Lexy and Pete - have a great evening with friends:rolleyes:. But I do not think they are happy with the stats indicators.

8762.jpg

8763.jpg

8764.jpg

8765.jpg

8766.jpg

8767.jpg

8768.jpg

8769.jpg

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, groomy said:

1 rd.

In general, now the hell-level competition. 8 new apt in August (4 total new - 4 apt with new tenants). In this night - 3 orgies and 2 fuck sessions with new (opened 1-2 days) participants

The most experienced participant Nina - arranged good orgy while bf (Alan) is busy in Dota2 World Championship. With good light. Given good cam angles. As she do always.

8760.jpg

The second orgy with new members. This time without light. But again - all others participants were lucky that Spartak - 1 round guy. Girls can do a lot. And if the guy sex-machine (at the girls level) - they would attract a lot subscribers and money.

8761.jpg

Night ago

167890089.jpg

Lexy and Pete - have a great evening with friends:rolleyes:. But I do not think they are happy with the stats indicators.

8762.jpg

8763.jpg

8764.jpg

8765.jpg

8766.jpg

8767.jpg

8768.jpg

8769.jpg

Not everybody is working for statistics. 👍

• Like 3

why this frantic race? To attract fake voyeurs? Everyone does not look for sex  Why change the first concept of VH TV   The real people is not only young and pretty  lounging in apartments  drinking playing videogames  or cards ,most of them sleeping etc Why not  respect " VHTV Real time Real lives"  Who knows  the real live of mature people,Who will have an idea of sexual live of mature. The obliged new concept of VH TV would be   " sex  real or fake but sex".

Can you distinguish  the  real love   or scripted one    You pay to watch real live not for just sex

1 hour ago, nicsjom said:

Can you distinguish  the  real love   or scripted one    You pay to watch real live not for just sex

You can of course. This here was for sure not scripted. They did it to have fun. Not for statistics. 

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Vous pouvez bien sûr. Ce ici est bien sûr pas scriptée. Ils l'ont fait pour avoir du plaisir. Pas de statistiques. 

First, when people are in front of cameras (and they know it) for an audience: this is called a show, staged or improvised.
Then there are very good directors and pitiful improviser.
Finally, money (or statistics). I think that for 90% of the tenants it is the first engine. For the remaining 10%, they have enough money elsewhere.
To be free, one must not be in need!