Leora & Paul General Chat Topic July/August 2018 #2

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

A fine example of Leora and Paul working together to ensure we are taken into consideration, very thoughtful. 👍🙂

It just goes to show how different Paul is this time, compared to his last period of unemployment, this is assuming he is out of work, if he is I think we can look forward to some more of this teamwork 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cupcup said:

The matching t-shirts are cute 

They (and most RLCers) prefer to wear shirts written in English than Russian (or Spanish).  Here in Los Angeles, where I see ALL KINDS of tourists (i.e. Rodeo Drive, Hollywood Blvd, the beach, etc), they also wear t-shirts...written in English (and often American patriotic-type of t-shirts).  On the flip side, rarely do I see people who live in L.A. wear a t-shirt written in another language (other then English).

19 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Any thoughts on what colour the new living room carpet will be ? and how long it will last until Leora gets bored with it. 

jimbo at least you've got a sense of humour, with her being so unpredictable, you've more chance of predicting when Paul's going to get a job than the colour of the carpet, and as for getting bored with it, possibly before Paul gets that job, this is assuming he is out of work 

• Upvote 1