Leora & Paul General Chat Topic July/August 2018 #2

2 hours ago, maikel said:

hi , Leora ...you didnt masturbate today ... Paul is a sleep so you can go in the guestroom to complete a your almost daily masturbating routine ...we are watching !

There are days where she doesn't masturbate or do very much. 

• Like 3

Jetzt wird's Zeit das diese Wohnung geschlossen wird so lange diese faule Versager Sau durch die gegend schleicht und Simuliert sieht das denn sonst keiner ausser ich.Erwird nie wieder was Arbeiten gehen na ja Arbeiten ist Übertrieben sich Beschäftigen ohne diese Frau schlief er unter einer Brücke aber so einen Typen kann man den armen Obdachlosen nicht zumuten.

Noch 3 Tage dann bin ich diese Wohnung Los und ich hoffe es folgen mir noch 1000 andere heute hat mal wieder gesehen das uns beide verarschen leora ist genau so hinthältig wie die Faule Versager Sau.Aber ich denke der liebe Gott sieht alles und jeder bekommt seine Strafe und ich hoffe sie fällt deftig aus so jetzt seit ihr mich los,und lasst euch weiter verarschen.Viel Spaß.

10 minutes ago, european said:

Still 3 days then I'm going to this apartment and I hope there are still 1000 others today has seen again that we both fooled leora is just as addictive as the lazy failure Sau.Aber I think the good Lord sees everything and everyone gets his Punishment and I hope it is hearty from now on since you let me go, and let you continue verarschen.Viel fun.

After much soul searching and deliberation,  I hope and pray " The good Lord" does indeed punish transgressors, and rapidly gets his act together to send YOU overwhelming amounts of plague, pestilence, and pox....May your ear holes turn to ass holes and shit all down your neck, does your ass get jealous of the shit that comes out of your mind, I would call you a cunt, but you lack the required depth and warmth. What a complete and utter waste of space and oxygen you are....Get a life for fucks sake. 🙏

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, redhead2183 said:

Apologies if this has been asked before, I've not bee a member here as long as some of you, but does Paul ever go down on Leora? From the videos and pics I've seen it's always her going down on him and he never reciprocates. 

Yes he has and does occasionally go down on her, and in many cases she allows him to relax laying on his back whilst she takes her pussy to his mouth.....similar to a take-away food delivery service.. 😂

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

After much soul searching and deliberation,  I hope and pray " The good Lord" does indeed punish transgressors, and rapidly gets his act together to send YOU overwhelming amounts of plague, pestilence, and pox....May your ear holes turn to ass holes and shit all down your neck, does your ass get jealous of the shit that comes out of your mind, I would call you a cunt, but you lack the required depth and warmth. What a complete and utter waste of space and oxygen you are....Get a life for fucks sake. 🙏

Amen 🙌

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The poor dog has absolutely no idea what is going on here...…..she's never seen anything like it before and doesn't know what to make of it!

An obviously sick, or maybe hay-fever-suffering, Paul is being urged to help Leora with her daily tasks on the couch, though heart is willing spirit is clearly weak!

Leora is giving him every chance to contribute and it will be interesting to see how this one ends up! The dog might learn a thing or two as well....

• Upvote 2