Em & Sia

38 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Em has a new set of priorities that Sid can't fulfill. She needs to be with someone who is more sexual to fulfill her needs.

that‘s means she will be with bob for only sex ?!

3 hours ago, x1000 said:

the bitch side of em had beaten the child side finally by choosing bob and kicking  sid out her life

Well  you might be challenged on this one.  We are only on day 2 of that apartment.  Somewhere in the back of my mind there is that idea that makes me believe that Sid is not that far away.  His ghost hangs over Em.  Time will tell but I wouldn't bet my pay check that she kicked Sid out of her life, or may be the other way around, that Sid has not kicked Em out of his life and will show up from time to time to test his chances

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Well  you might be challenged on this one.  We are only on day 2 of that apartment.  Somewhere in the back of my mind there is that idea that makes me believe that Sid is not that far away.  His ghost hangs over Em.  Time will tell but I wouldn't bet my pay check that she kicked Sid out of her life, or may be the other way around, that Sid has not kicked Em out of his life and will show up from time to time to test his chances

i think that you're right. also sia has to bring some guys over. when she does i hope the others don't get in the way.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i think that you're right. also sia has to bring some guys over. when she does i hope the others don't get in the way.

We know that Bob is not shy to be part of multi-couple sex.  But, when he did it,  Em was  Sid's girlfriend.  He took care of Sia and went to Em only when Sid decided that he also want to fuck Sia.

Now, if Bob is in love with Em, he may not want other guys to fuck Em.  In that case, they will not get into multiple couple sex but I don't think they will stop Sia to get very naughty.  No ones could stop Sia.  Btw, Sia had a guy with her at Em's before Pete & Lex came back.  That guy was a horny dude.   He might show up too.

4 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

We know that Bob is not shy to be part of multi-couple sex.  But, when he did it,  Em was  Sid's girlfriend.  He took care of Sia and went to Em only when Sid decided that he also want to fuck Sia.

Now, if Bob is in love with Em, he may not want other guys to fuck Em.  In that case, they will not get into multiple couple sex but I don't think they will stop Sia to get very naughty.  No ones could stop Sia.  Btw, Sia had a guy with her at Em's before Pete & Lex came back.  That guy was a horny dude.   He might show up too.

i remember that. hopefully someone like that will show up & sid won't.

17 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

i don‘t think so, em returning after a while with bob means that there is new conditions for all ,having sex with bob after 2 days means that she was with him all the time after she left vhtv 

9 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

bob only want to have sex specially when when he will be payed too. did any one know why or who invite him the first day he came to the apt ?!

• Like 1