Em & Sia

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

When his hairy friend is there he will show up soon...

It is funny how many of you keep mentioning Sid.  It sounds like everyone wants to see the drama but don't want to admit it.  I feel this place will be doomed unless Em has had a personality change.  EM is not a social person and she likes to just lay around.   I have seen Em and Bob and they don't really interest me as a couple.

• Like 1

Just now, photog32 said:

It is funny how many of you keep mentioning Sid.  It sounds like everyone wants to see the drama but don't want to admit it.  I feel this place will be doomed unless Em has had a personality change.  EM is not a social person and she likes to just lay around.   I have seen Em and Bob and they don't really interest me as a couple.

Yes Sia is the only reason for me watching.

25 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I just hope we won't see Sid again - or this place will be doomed.

With or without Sid this place is doomed to fail. At leasy with Sid theres a lot of funny ridiculous stuff to see and joke about. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Yes, but she left her panties on. 👎 ☹️

BTW, does anyone know what city that is in the picture? That's not
the Eiffel Tower in the background, is it? Just curious.

She is definitely not shy. Watch her shower bate from yesterday. I'd say it is Paris with the Eiffel Tower. Only other city with an Eiffel tower is Las Vegas. And it is definitely not Vegas. 

• Like 1

Guest hacıvat

Sid' s useless friend visits the house. so let us wait to see sid tomorrow or after tomorrow.