Em & Sia

Just now, Sparkles said:

Yep but here i'm not talking like gya&anthony situation... just the cam possible being in the wrong wall .. but well that's just a detail.. already was funny discovering that about courtney bathroom 😁

Yeah I was WTF? when I saw it. 😂 

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Did anybody made a ticket because of that cam too dark... ?

In this apartment, the light is an optional.
The scenes in the bedroom are only in black and white !

dark.jpg

black & white.jpg

black & white1.jpg

black & white2.jpg

• Like 2

On 8/3/2018 at 4:14 AM, BenCoudon said:

Oh yes!!!  Let start some drama...

Em is outside on a balcony (no cam there) and she is fucking the hairy guy She is cheating on Bob  LOL

All the cameras in the apartment are badly positioned and a camera in the loggia is missing. 10 cameras are few for an apartment inhabited by 3 people.
There are other less followed couples who have many more cameras. Example: Lexy & Pete # 13 - Mike & Kiki # 14 - Viki & Kate # 15.

4 hours ago, budda said:

All the cameras in the apartment are badly positioned and a camera in the loggia is missing. 10 cameras are few for an apartment inhabited by 3 people.
There are other less followed couples who have many more cameras. Example: Lexy & Pete # 13 - Mike & Kiki # 14 - Viki & Kate # 15.

who told you  that those apartments have less viewers?

4 hours ago, budda said:

Please make a support ticket regarding the missing loggia cam. Thanks.