Em & Sia

12 hours ago, ze81 said:

Well I gona give this two girls an chance,but not sure about Slap Bob(last image I have of him it's him slapping Em),as long Sid don't apear,as soon as the dude apear in scene this house it's over for me.

sorry, I already have my opinion formed regarding Bob, but you said he was still violent with Em?
I lost it ? Post? page

As for Em and Sya, I also mentioned the potential that the two had, but not yet explored.
Let's see now if I was wrong. Or right. Again .

3 hours ago, thedbear said:

sorry, I already have my opinion formed regarding Bob, but you said he was still violent with Em?
I lost it ? Post? page

As for Em and Sya, I also mentioned the potential that the two had, but not yet explored.
Let's see now if I was wrong. Or right. Again .

Don't Remeber the pages number,it was some time ago they were both in bed(em and Bob)she pushed him or tried other thing and he slapped her in face,that's why is name(for me) it's slap Bob.Think that slap or even more can happen again,in my opinion he doesn't seem an stable dude at all.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Don't Remeber the pages number,it was some time ago they were both in bed(em and Bob)she pushed him or tried other thing and he slapped her in face,that's why is name(for me) it's slap Bob.Think that slap or even more can happen again,in my opinion he doesn't seem an stable dude at all.

Em doesn't need Slap Bob, Em should have sex with Logan

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, ze81 said:

😠,...!

22 minutes ago, thedbear said:

😠,...!

He really isn't an stable dude,didn't watch much Em,Sid past place but seen at least an couple of situations,but they are very young so that's kinda expected.

52 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Em doesn't need Slap Bob, Em should have sex with Logan

27 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree my friend.Or even other new dude.

The open question now is (hehehhe, always me and my questions in the air):

Bob and Sya were presented here "effectively" in a 4some and a 3some respectively.
Will we have sequences of this? Does style manage A & A, or like Groomy, properly observed, counted days to "downhill" again?
🙄