Em & Sia

47 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Sadly yes. I'm really rooting for this place to succeed. I like Em and Sia and I always wish success on Alex/Anna's apartments but really, not a lot happens here. Nothing really exciting. Bob is not so good at sex so it makes watching him and Em together rather boring. Sia brings home a random guy every so often but a lot of times those guys are hit or miss. Sometimes they fuck Sia good and sometimes they can barely last a few minutes before either cumming early or losing their erection.

What this place really needs is a party like how Pablo and Juliet threw last night, some lively music and adventurous people with friends who are not afraid to hook up with each other for a night. The problem is both Em and Sia are not very social so they do not make any new friends so everyday it's just them in the house not really doing much. Some much needed activity is desperately needed here.

according to some viewers' opinion, this apartment should be extremely popular. Almost normal life; they just need to start waking up early in the morning in order to go to work and bingo! real life flat, which of course means boredom but, that's what some users  want. But what's more likely, people are liars and nobody want this kind of apartments? I wouldn't be surprised. Writing semi wise comments on forum is one thing and real preferences the other, my friend. On the end of the day, it will occur that no one is watching it and you are not the only disappointed user.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Sadly yes. I'm really rooting for this place to succeed. I like Em and Sia and I always wish success on Alex/Anna's apartments but really, not a lot happens here. Nothing really exciting. Bob is not so good at sex so it makes watching him and Em together rather boring. Sia brings home a random guy every so often but a lot of times those guys are hit or miss. Sometimes they fuck Sia good and sometimes they can barely last a few minutes before either cumming early or losing their erection.

What this place really needs is a party like how Pablo and Juliet threw last night, some lively music and adventurous people with friends who are not afraid to hook up with each other for a night. The problem is both Em and Sia are not very social so they do not make any new friends so everyday it's just them in the house not really doing much. Some much needed activity is desperately needed here. 

I agree with you and I would like to add a couple of things.
1. Often Em and Bob leave a small light on in the bedroom or in the living room and this stops the automatic light coming on (do you remember Em and Bob in the kitchen of the old house? Em switched on the light of the small atrium to keep the kitchen in the dark.)
2. The cameras are very badly positioned and the couple does not consider their position and therefore we very often do not see anything.

10 hours ago, waldi said:

according to some viewers' opinion, this apartment should be extremely popular. Almost normal life; they just need to start waking up early in the morning in order to go to work and bingo! real life flat, which of course means boredom but, that's what some users  want. But what's more likely, people are liars and nobody want this kind of apartments? I wouldn't be surprised. Writing semi wise comments on forum is one thing and real preferences the other, my friend. On the end of the day, it will occur that no one is watching it and you are not the only disappointed user.

The apartment is too small, with little light and many blind spots to accommodate other people for a party.

11 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Take a look at the light.

light.thumb.jpg.a952f053ef3b9224c4a7712e3d222f4d.jpglight1.thumb.jpg.e010914d56b3ee10a37f61dcd985ff43.jpg