Em & Sia

unfortunately em has deteriorated, and for a long time, for this reason was not with her asset, in her eyes no longer see what I saw on the day of our first meeting, not nice to realize it. I'm drunk now, and I can tell you anything. for example the that I sid . this post will not be anything other than my regret of the rotting of its essence. but at least one thing pleases - you still have hope. perhaps this is the answer why I did not show interest in the project. I hope you understand what I wanted to tell you not about what I sid, or justify it to you. No. I wanted to say I'm sorry. it all sounds really stupid. I'm drunk. the benefit of google helping me all this to tell you<3

11 minutes ago, Mangix said:

unfortunately em has deteriorated, and for a long time, for this reason was not with her asset, in her eyes no longer see what I saw on the day of our first meeting, not nice to realize it. I'm drunk now, and I can tell you anything. for example the that I sid . this post will not be anything other than my regret of the rotting of its essence. but at least one thing pleases - you still have hope. perhaps this is the answer why I did not show interest in the project. I hope you understand what I wanted to tell you not about what I sid, or justify it to you. No. I wanted to say I'm sorry. it all sounds really stupid. I'm drunk. the benefit of google helping me all this to tell you<3

I don't understand what exactly you're trying to say.

9 hours ago, Mangix said:

I knew em long before our appearance on the project, and personally to my regret it became an empty place.
Oh how could I forget, em, Hello xD

So you know Em for a while, even before she appears in Lisa's place?

How do you know her?  It would be nice if you could give us a brief context about yourself.

14 minutes ago, zoifan said:

So you know Em for a while, even before she appears in Lisa's place?

How do you know her?  It would be nice if you could give us a brief context about yourself.

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

All these are pvt. information about participants and are not allowed to share here. 

He's Sid.

• Like 3