New - You can now purchase VH-TV Memberships from the CamCaps Store!

38 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Well if it's the same that VH have announced on their website.. it's 20%... (but could be a different deal of course) And i think that share is the same that chaturbate houses (and others) win for new subscribers through their track code link they have announced on their CB page (Remember the "julya is not doing this for free"

Aha! Indeed CC is making a cut of the subs purchased through CC. Makes perfect sense. Bet it's less then 20% though.

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

So, what is the advantage of purchasing through CC versus VHTV directly if you can only accept major credit cards? Doesn't VH accept all major credit cards and verotel? 

This issue with PayPal is a big problem then unless they are still doing it on the side. I'm not sure. 

I might also add that I think by buying VH through this site you are supporting not only VH but CC also.  I'm not sure if CC even gets a cut but I'm sure VH knows where the subs are coming from and it only seems natural that some degree of reciprocity would be normal..  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Not sure why this topic was made when at least some of us don't get replies from important questions,i asked in august i think,if now i could finaly by six month subscription without any more steps..never got an replay.So don't care anymore.

24 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Not sure why this topic was made when at least some of us don't get replies from important questions,i asked in august i think,if now i could finaly by six month subscription without any more steps..never got an replay.So don't care anymore.

You had made a Post on August 1st asking Admin about the 180 Day Payment.  Admin had Quoted on your Post with a Response but you never answered back the Quote.  Maybe you missed the Notification sent when your Post was Quoted but your concern was answered.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

You had made a Post on August 1st asking Admin about the 180 Day Payment.  Admin had Quoted on your Post with a Response but you never answered back the Quote.  Maybe you missed the Notification sent when your Post was Quoted but your concern was answered.

My bad,didn't notice it,my sinsere apologies to cc staff,i found strange no response but indeed  it was one.Thanks for the clarification Stn.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1