B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August 2018 #1

8 minutes ago, zzakary said:

After being out all night and back in the morning, A little break for Ksusha, in the unfilmed part of the bathroom... :biggrin:

enter 13h21     https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/20_15?ts=1533640867&from=share

exit 13h35  https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/20_15?ts=1533641721&from=share

Maybe she is like Yulia 😏

1 hour ago, zzakary said:

After being out all night and back in the morning, A little break for Ksusha, in the unfilmed part of the bathroom... :biggrin:

enter 13h21     https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/20_15?ts=1533640867&from=share

exit 13h35  https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/20_15?ts=1533641721&from=share

Sleep well K...

maybe he had to check if it was all right, if you "dance" until the morning, maybe some damage

2 hours ago, zzakary said:

Sleep well K...

The sad part about the girls that go outside of the apartment to have sex is that the RLC viewer doesn't get to see what they are paying for.  People pay good money to see the "as close to real" life that RLC has to offer.  People are getting screwed if you look at the numbers.  I totaled 92 different girls which have graced the doorsteps of B1, B2, & B4 only.  Out of 92 girls, only 18.4% or 17 girls have had sex in one of those 3 places.  17 from 92 leaves 75 girls that have kept their sex life outside the apartments.  So the bottom line is that people who subscribe to RLC for the Barca girls are only subscribing to see them basically naked.  Now, I'm not a fan of hetero sex and could care less if I ever see it, but there are a lot of you that want to see these girls getting the high hard one and those of you that do, are getting screwed instead.

So when you say that Ksusha was out all night and came back sometime in the morning, you should not be surprised according to the numbers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The sad part about the girls that go outside of the apartment to have sex is that the RLC viewer doesn't get to see it.  People pay good money to see the "as close to real" life that RLC has to offer.  People are getting screwed if you look at the numbers.  I totaled 92 different girls which have graced the doorsteps of B1, B2, & B4 only.  Out of 92 girls, only 18.4% or 17 girls have had sex in one of those 3 places.  17 from 92 leaves 75 girls that have kept their sex outside the apartments.  So the bottom line is that people who subscribe to RLC for the Barca girls are only subscribing to see them basically naked.  Now, I'm not a fan of hetero sex and could care less if I ever see it, but there are a lot of you that want to see these girls getting the high hard one and those of you that do, are getting screwed instead.

So when you say that Ksusha was out all night and came back sometime in the morning, you should not be surprised according to the numbers.

I have to specify that I'm not subscribed to RLC to see scenes of sex(I watch them anyway :biggrin: ), but I like to decrypt the attitude of the girls, whatever it is, and I must say, for my part, that I take as much pleasure to flush out their stratagems of evitemement, rather than the rest
Anyway, we understand quickly, as soon as we are subscribed to RLC, especially for B2 B4 R1 R2, we will only see what the girls want to show us, because the covers of the cameras RLC is catastrophic (10 to 25% blind, in every room,in plenty of room not enough angles available, for example only 1 angle of vision in all B4 bedroom except master bedR-only 1 bedR almost filmed B2 cam 7,8&9/ room without camera & -or without sound / half-filmed without sound / balcony, terrace, balcony no camera, only few cameras and all with no sound
Cameras too low, heads cut,single kitchen cam too low, example in R2,a single back in front of is enough to blocked all kitchen view/+ in certain apt random room without sound(julia 2cam guestR without sound/eva hall no sound/R2 hall no sound/B4 bathroom no sound/linda guestR no sound/jane hall no sound/desiree hall no sound+ others) etc etc...
The most comical of situations, about spot blinds, was a party at taya & will
There are two cameras in the guest room, already to begin, it misses all the right part of the room which is not filming + of course the balcony
I counted no less than 17 guests on the balcony and on the right side of the guest room, and we did not see a piece of skin to the cameras
And it's not over, because there is even more funny, because recently this apt returned online, and RLC added a camera in the bathroom (3 cam in bathroom non-sense, stupidity or RLC mocking sub), and well sure, the guestroom stayed with his 2 ridiculous cameras
When you're a freeloader, you think you're going to pay for a subscription and see everything in the apt, but that's wrong, you just get frustrated
I know why I subscribe to RLC, to see the behavior of people, but it can not be for sex or voyeurism
Its funny,in fact RLC is a non-voyeur website

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

there is a time HarleyFatboy said:

The sad girls who go outside the apartment to have sex is that the viewer does not see RLC what they pay. People pay good money to see life "as real" as RLC has to offer. People are screwed if you look at the numbers. I totaled 92 different girls who have been honored gates B1, B2, B4 and only. About 92 girls, 18.4% or 17 girls have had sex in one of these three places. 17 to 92 sheets of 75 girls who have kept their sexual life outside the apartments. So the bottom line is that people who subscribe to RLC for Barca girls are subscribing see essentially naked. Now I'm not a fan of straight sex and could care less if I ever see, but there are many of you who want to see these girls get a hard top and those of you who do, themselves screws instead.

So when you say Ksusha was out all night and came back some time in the morning, you should not be surprised by the numbers.

it is fine your Harley percentages and not be offended by what I'll tell you

BTW for me all this does not change in my mind that these girls have chosen a lifestyle that is personal and does not need to be using that on this forum, they are large enough to fend for herself for this and we do not have to pay for it either

it is their problem and not ours, so RLC does not need our money either and to be complicit in this whole charade

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, zzakary said:

I have to specify that I'm not subscribed to RLC to see scenes of sexes, but I like to decrypt the attitude of the girls, whatever it is, and I must say, for my part, that I take as much pleasure to flush out their stratagems of evitemement, rather than the rest
Anyway, we understand quickly, as soon as we are subscribed to RLC, especially for B2 B4 R1 R2, we will only see what the girls want to show us, because the covers of the cameras RLC is catastrophic (10 to 25% blind, in every room,in plenty of room not enough angles available, for example only 1 angle of vision in all B4 bedroom except master bedR-only 1 bedR almost filmed B2 cam 7,8&9/ room without camera & -or without sound / half-filmed without sound / balcony, terrace, balcony no camera, only few cameras and all with no sound
Cameras too low, heads cut,single kitchen cam too low, example in R2,a single back in front of is enough to blocked all kitchen view/+ in certain apt random room without sound(julia 2cam guestR without sound/eva hall no sound/R2 hall no sound/B4 bathroom no sound/linda guestR no sound/jane hall no sound/desiree hall no sound+ others) etc etc...
The most comical of situations, about spot blinds, was a party at taya & will
There are two cameras in the guest room, already to begin, it misses all the right part of the room which is not filming + of course the balcony
I counted no less than 17 guests on the balconies and on the right side of the guest room, and we did not see a piece of skin to the cameras
And it's not over, because there is even more funny, because recently this apt returned online, and RLC added a camera in the bathroom (3 cam in bathroom non-sense, stupidity or RLC mocking sub), and well sure, the guestroom stayed with his 2 ridiculous cameras
When you're a freeloader, you think you're going to pay for a subscription and see everything in the apt, but that's wrong, you just get frustrated
I know why I subscribe to RLC, to see the behavior of people, but it can not be for sex or voyeurism
Its funny,in fact RLC is a non-voyeur website

Well said and very true.  I love the people that pay attention to details!!

• Like 1