B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #3

Is it ever going to get any better ? I am so glad I am not paying for RLC with the current bunch of misfits in B-2 and B-4. I never thought I would say that, as I am a true voyeur. There just isn't hope for either of these two places anymore. I will say this though, I sure miss most magnificent Mila and Monica, and Jazzy Juicy Jasmin, Luscious Leora, Kissable Kaley, The Buns of Steel, Nasty Little Nelly, and Magical Martina. 

They are the Superstars. These want a be's that occupy the  Barcelona Hotel and Beachside Apartment are just plain pitiful. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Is it ever going to get any better?

NOPE, not as long as RLC continues to use the girls outside the apartment!

12 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I am so glad I am not paying for RLC with the current bunch of misfits in B-2 and B-4.  There just isn't hope for either of these two places anymore.  These want a be's that occupy the  Barcelona Hotel and Beachside Apartment are just plain pitiful. 

Just one question for you Rider.  Did you send RLC an email telling them why you cancelled after 6 years??

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So some on CC are going to maintain that they were at a photoshoot from 10:38am until 03:00am the next day.....yeahhhh right!

But who really cares???? They are not my daughters or yours nor are they any relation to you, me or anyone on here,so therefore should be of no concern what they do outside, or inside for that matter, but you will just go on with your unfounded, speculative and slanderous comments about the girls. It sounds a little 'stalkerish' and obsessive. Do you type this to be seen and heard like you do when you say you are leaving this forum for 'good' as you have done many times in the past? Why continue to bash these girls,,i'm not sticking up for them but it does get tiring reading your unfounded comments about them,, IF YOU DON'T LIKE,OR APPROVE,THEN SIMPLY DO NOT WATCH, OR PARTICIPATE HERE.

https://jumpshare.com/v/mVNRQ9KyU75WxPhyqXWu

• Like 2