B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August 2018 #2 / September

Noldus

5 minutes ago, Fogo said:

could someone inform me, when you cancel the contract with rlc, it is also charged

You can't cancel your subscription with RLC mid in, it is not possible, you will just have to wait till it runs out.

J 'ai pris un abonnement premium ce mois que je ne renouvellerai pas .Je suis stupĂ©fait de beaucoup ces jeunes sans activitĂ©s ni pĂŽle d' intĂ©rĂȘt accrochĂ© en permanence au tĂ©lĂ©phone incapable de nettoyer leurs "saletĂ©s" .PassĂ© les 30 ans, leurs culs n 'intĂ©ressera plus personne et la vraie vie va ĂȘtre compliquĂ©e pour eux.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, Fogo said:

could someone inform me, when you cancel the contract with rlc, it is also charged

31 minutes ago, ed2 said:

You can't cancel your subscription with RLC mid in, it is not possible, you will just have to wait till it runs out.

You can cancel your subscription after you have paid for it, however, you will not receive a refund and the subscription will expire at the end of the paid up time.

If you wait until the last minute at the end of what you paid for, you risk the possibility of an automatic 30 day renewal.

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Ksusha is in B2 !!

I see no reason to get excited that preachers daughter is home, It will be just more of same. Soon we will have a nunnery in B-2 and B-4 with these newer girls that are participating in RLC. Graduates from The Kamilla College for screwing over the voyeurs.

Image result for shaking head no gifsImage result for shaking head no gifsImage result for shaking head no gifs

• Like 4

I think we've reached a point where we've seen what we're going to see from these 3 tenants now, Alexa and Aria can still do some great stuff, but it's just not going to be much new and exiting anymore, the time is well due for a change.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ed2 said:

I think we've reached a point where we've seen what we're going to see from these 3 tenants now, Alexa and Aria can still do some great stuff, but it's just not going to be much new and exiting anymore, the time is well due for a change.

These girls are past their Expiry Date.  Time for New Recruits.

• Like 2