Sasha & Alice & Spartak

Мы люди здесь новые думаем провести прессконференцию по видеосвязи, чтобы вы могли задать интересующие Вас вопросы, каждому из Нас. Что думаете по этому поводу?

On 9/10/2018 at 5:26 AM, Arbi Garoev said:

Говорю Вам ещё раз,то что Вы видете это псориаз

Yep! That's what I thought, but the underlying brown spots didn't look like psoriasis plaques. But in retrospect, I can see how those are old plaque scars, but usually they are redder. Hope you have a good immunologist.

I worked on a psoriasis clinical research study a long time ago. It was pretty cool. It was a drug that was supposed to lubricate the plaque and dissolve it so some extent. The interesting part was that it was also a device study. The drug worked in conjuction with various levels of ultraviolet light applied to the drug treated plaque. I even got to be present and help the doctors office apply the drug and adjust the lamps. Unfortunately, the result was a failure. This is a very difficult condition to treat and there not any very good treatments for it. It's not contagious if anyone is wondering. I wish you luck with it. 

Enjoy your wives! Any more in the works? Of 2 is better then 1, then surely 3 is better than 2. 😊❤️💋

• Like 1

Спасибо Вам😉Коричневые это пегментные пятна,раньше были красными)

думаем провести прессконференцию по видеосвязи, чтобы вы могли задать интересующие вас вопросы, каждому из Нас. Что думаете по этому поводу?

12 minutes ago, Arbi Garoev said:

Спасибо Вам😉Коричневые это пегментные пятна,раньше были красными)

думаем провести прессконференцию по видеосвязи, чтобы вы могли задать интересующие вас вопросы, каждому из Нас. Что думаете по этому поводу?

Go for it and see what happens. 😁