Sasha & Alice & Spartak

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Non Premium Members can give 60 Reputations in a 24 Hour Period.  Premium Members can give Unlimited Reputations.

Same as Private Messaging (PM) Non Premium Members are Limited to 50 PM's in their Inbox. They cannot send or receive any further PM's until the 50 Limit Count is Reduced.  Premium Members get Unlimited Usage of PM's with a Unlimited Inbox.  Plus there are many Additional Benefits of the Forum by becoming a Premium Member for only $20 a Year which works out to about $1.67 a Month.

9 hours ago, Amy3 said:

There is a way with the points system here, but to be honest it would take you forever to get enough points to get a premium membership. Fortunately, it's only $20 for a year. 

Which is also about five cents per day, in case anyone's interested. 😊

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Why thank you jj. I turned a new leaf again. I was upset about a lot of things, but no more. I have a glint in my eye and a heart to give. I choose to fight the dark hole that wants to take me over. ❤️

I'm also very fond of your avatar and good on you for taking on that
dark hole. Beat the tar out of it. 😊

12 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Why thank you jj. I turned a new leaf again. I was upset about a lot of things, but no more. I have a glint in my eye and a heart to give. I choose to fight the dark hole that wants to take me over. ❤️

It's like it is in Hotel California -   You can Check Out any time you like. "But you can never leave!" …     :biggrin:

• Like 2