Sasha & Alice & Spartak

11 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Most I have given in a day was over 100, didn't know there was a limit.

9 minutes ago, britmatt1 said:

I'm no where near 100...more like 25- 50 maybe

Could also be one of that "advantages" of being Premium.. like inbox size unlimited vs 50 .. but don't know.. I can try tomorrow 😁

10 minutes ago, britmatt1 said:

I'm no where near 100...more like 25- 50 maybe

You need to spend the $20 and get a premium membership. If you need to do it privately, PayPal is an option. If you need me to I can explain the process. 

23 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Is there a limit?? 😁 Well if there is i never get there.. Maybe @StnCld316 can help on that 

Non Premium Members can give 60 Reputations in a 24 Hour Period.  Premium Members can give Unlimited Reputations.

Same as Private Messaging (PM) Non Premium Members are Limited to 50 PM's in their Inbox. They cannot send or receive any further PM's until the 50 Limit Count is Reduced.  Premium Members get Unlimited Usage of PM's with a Unlimited Inbox.  Plus there are many Additional Benefits of the Forum by becoming a Premium Member for only $20 a Year which works out to about $1.67 a Month.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Like the avatar Amy, happy and upbeat! 

Why thank you jj. I turned a new leaf again. I was upset about a lot of things, but no more. I have a glint in my eye and a heart to give. I choose to fight the dark hole that wants to take me over. ❤️

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, britmatt1 said:

I was just thinking that, as I can't afford to join VH or RLC.

There is a way with the points system here, but to be honest it would take you forever to get enough points to get a premium membership. Fortunately, it's only $20 for a year. 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Why thank you jj. I turned a new leaf again. I was upset about a lot of things, but no more. I have a glint in my eye and a heart to give. I choose to fight the dark hole that wants to take me over. ❤️

Good to see you in such great spirits now Amy long may it continue ❤️👌👍xxxx

• Like 1