Monica & Dan

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hacıvat
7 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Are you folks agree this room has the best cam setup in VH?

perfectly agree with you. even you can count how many pimples he has.

19 minutes ago, zoifan said:

With the blind spot in the bedroom and the close up cam in the bed cutting the heads off sometimes, I'm going to have to say no.

• Like 1

Just now, Kkru394 said:

This girl staying over with them is worthless. 2 days, no shower now just a hair wash

In terms of personality, I also find her rather annoying. I'm hoping everything will change if she meets the right kind of guys, but as it stands now she's not a very likable person to me.

41 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

With the blind spot in the bedroom and the close up cam in the bed cutting the heads off sometimes, I'm going to have to say no.

Then good luck with finding the perfect cam setup with perfect participants.

The next closet ones are in George apartments. 

2 hours ago, zoifan said:

the lights on makes a huge difference. just imagine if misty would have left them on. we could have seen her & kyle's 5 minute fucks much better!

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

the lights on makes a huge difference. just imagine if misty would have left them on. we could have seen her & kyle's 5 minute fucks much better!

speaking of the lights, the new couple make no effort to have a proper lighting. They just happen to fuck frequently, and this shot was taken in the middle of the day. Their evening fuck schedule not give such spectacular view.

Just now, Sparkles said:

I would say it's because they like 😁
It's not good for the eyes but i do it all the time.. only lights of screens and tv

Speaking for me I can't stand it when it is dark around me when not sleeping. I need light 😉