Molly & Jeff

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

This is incredibly toxic and immature. All you're doing is trying to encourage Jeff to feed into her bullshit. Spoiling her for acting irrational only enables her to continue to act irrational. Molly is not someone that should be in any sort of relationship until she grows the fuck up.

>> This is incredibly toxic and immature.

No following the reason behind the choice of such strong word for such minor topic

>> feed into her bullshit.

You can phrase it in so many ways. But I do not see "her bullshit" is a constructive mindset and it leads to fight and separation.

>> Spoiling her for acting irrational only enables her to continue to act irrational.

I disagree. I think fighting is not way to go. I learned that the approach I suggest is the preferred buy individuals that I always praise for their superior people skill.

>> Molly is not someone that should be in any sort of relationship until she grows the fuck up.

Well, interestingly, I found the opposite. I noticed Molly is young and she is the type of person the can be easily coached and learn. She is not sophisticated and she is not tricky. Easy to handle.  

Just my opinion though.

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

And pretty scummy for VH to fine Molly/Jeff for consensual sex from their guests, when nothing bad happened and everything was plainly accepted from both participants. VH could have at least just warned them to keep the rougher stuff down, but anything to milk more money from the tenants is their bottom line I guess.

I would feel more sorry for Jeff/Molly since could have been potential for some ground breaking moves in terms of gaining more interest from this couple, but big thanks to Molly for starting her bullshit right in the middle of everything and possibly scaring the couple off in the future. Just a huge cluster fuck for everybody involved. Oh well.

It wasn't the first time the apartment was shut down.. (don't know/saw what happen on the other time)

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

No following the reason behind the choice of such strong word for such minor topic

If it was a one time event then I would agree, but this is behavior that she continuously displays from the first days of this apartment. Therefore I stand by my words; toxic and immature.

3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I disagree. I think fighting is not way to go.

I never said fighting. There's no point in fighting with someone like Molly. I think Jeff should leave that relationship entirely and not waste any more time on her.

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It wasn't the first time the apartment was shut down.. (don't know/saw what happen on the other time)

It was the first time this happened during the rougher sexual session. The first time this place got shut down was because of an actual argument/fight, if I remember correctly.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

It was the first time this happened during the rougher sexual session. The first time this place got shut down was because of an actual argument/fight, if I remember correctly.

But vh maybe don't separate the issues. (rules violation is a rule violation, no matter the "reason").. and according to Groomy 

In general, this is normal behavior for them, too (in first days).

So. I think they were fined $500. Just because their behavior is formally respond to paragraph about violence

I interpreted about being on Molly&Jeff behavior and not related with guests

Every viewer is entitled to their opinion and they can report anything they want to, even non-subscribers. It's up to VHTV to react to it or not. Don't blame the people reporting things they think are outside the line, blame VHTV for not doing a better job of monitoring their site. I would agree that they shouldn't just automatically cut the feed while they investigate unless it's a Gloria and Romeo type situation or an emergency. They should be able to investigate while the cams are rolling and without disturbing the tenants. I do agree that subscribers shouldn't have the feed cut while they investigate. Again, unless it's a clear violation of violence or minors or something obviously urgent. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I think Jeff should leave that relationship entirely and not waste any more time on her.

I should have said "fighting or separation".

I hope Jeff does not choose separation. Once again, IMO, Molly is young and she is the type of person the can be easily coached and learn. She is not sophisticated and she is not tricky. Easy to handle.