Anastasia, Lexy & Pete Part #1

It may be a bit too early, but I meant, you (Bree, Drew, Misty, Dean, Candy, Ana, L & P, and a few others) made me sleep at the time of the milk man of many times. I shared your emotions, your delusions, your fantasies!
I'm not completely fooled, of course there was staging, but when I do the accounts it's largely positive (for me). For all that thank you.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Candy & Dean arguing... 🙉

I'm not sure if you heard it earlier. But Dean was in the kitchen with Lexy and Pete about 4 hours ago and told Lexy that he wanted to put a sleeping pill in Candy's drink so she would pass out in the bedroom lol. Lexy started laughing hysterically.

• Like 1

Just now, DARKJOKER666 said:

I'm not sure if you heard it earlier. But Dean was in the kitchen with Lexy and Pete about 4 hours ago and told Lexy that he wanted to put a sleeping pill in Candy's drink so she would pass out in the bedroom lol. Lexy started laughing hysterically.

Looool. I can understand him 😇

8 hours ago, nicsjom said:

to belette6901

How can you say  that Anastasia like trouble?Generally she is  the victim

do you see when nyu she here she try to make hungry ronnie when she put shit with Misty and with rock she do the same all the time she drunk this is my point and that what see in all appart that she have she no victim she like to be .Misty she is victim candy i don t like but she is victim …..