R2 (Angie, Emily and Samantha) General Thread August/October 2018

36 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

A suppose this is the classic example of a girl on her own is better to watch...Sam on her own = 8/10, Sam with bf (so far) = 2/10...😏

Your are wrong!

Just because this guy is camera shy and currently not performing really well doesn't mean we haven't seen good sex between samantha with a guy. 

In Addition, I can give you several examples in which a guy led to a girl more open in front of the cameras as without a guy. 

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Your are wrong!

Just because this guy is camera shy and currently not performing really well doesn't mean we haven't seen good sex between samantha with a guy. 

In Addition, I can give you several examples in which a guy led to a girl more open in front of the cameras as without a guy. 

she sure is drinking a lot of water, that's good, keep hydrated right.

she does seem to get off rubbing him with something which isn't hand cream, hand sanitizer?

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Your are wrong!

I'm not wrong!...The guy might be camera shy and can stay undercover, which is fine by me. Sam isn't now cam shy. We have seen her having sex with a guy, although, IMO, it wasn't great. I don't care because I'd rather watch just the girls...My point is Sam bating was better than Sam some sort of having sex with this guy tonight while drinking a litre of water, checking her phone and staying under the quilt, even when she got up to get a condom, or whatever she did...and I can give you a lot more than several examples. I've been here a lot longer than you...😉

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not wrong!...The guy might be camera shy and can stay undercover, which is fine by me. Sam isn't now cam shy. We have seen her having sex with a guy, although, IMO, it wasn't great. I don't care because I'd rather watch just the girls...My point is Sam bating was better than Sam some sort of having sex with this guy tonight while drinking a litre of water, checking her phone and staying under the quilt, even when she got up to get a condom, or whatever she did...and I can give you a lot more than several examples. I've been here a lot longer than you...😉

Again, you are wrong!

Anyway, If you do not watch, you will not know. I saw her have good and fun to watch sex with a guy at this place morer than once. That this guy is is cam shy do not change this. 

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Again, you are wrong!

Anyway, If you do not watch, you will not know. I saw her have good and fun to watch sex with a guy at this place. That this guy is is cam shy do not change this. 

Ok. I'm having trouble explaining this here...
I will ask you a question which you can answer if you want, but can't start it ''YOU ARE WRONG'...

My post was basically saying

The 'sex' tonight between Sam and this guy WAS NOT ANYWHERE NEAR AS GOOD AS SAM BATING ON HER OWN...

My question is 'Do you agree'...?

I don't really know how I got into this stupid fucking argument because I really like Sam...😒

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Ok. I'm having trouble explaining this here...
I will ask you a question which you can answer if you want, but can't start it ''YOU ARE WRONG'...

My post was basically saying

The 'sex' tonight between Sam and this guy WAS NOT ANYWHERE NEAR AS GOOD AS SAM BATING ON HER OWN...

My question is 'Do you agree'...?

I don't really know how I got into this stupid fucking argument because I really like Sam...😒

I'm not talking about this guy. He is camera shy and is currently not performing really well, as I have already written.

Anyway, beeing camera shy and never results into good sex on RLC. No matter if a guy or a girl has this issue. 

In the end, sam already had good sex in this apartment. Not with this guy, but with someone else and that was more fun to watch as just bating.